Legal Services Information.
Legal services, laws, legal help, different laws, legal services information online, online legal sevices, want a lawyer, need lawyers, latest legal services news. We offer accurate researched information.
Legal Services Categories:
- Bankruptcy Lawyers Information
- Car Accident Lawyers Information
- Child Custody Attorney information
- Class Action Lawsuits Information
- Conveyancing Information
- Divorce Lawyers Information
- DUI Lawyers Information
- Incorporations information
- Injury Claims Information
- Making Wills Information
- Mesothelioma Lawyers Information
- Patents Information
- Personal Attorneys information
- Prenuptial Agreements Information
- Prepaid Legal Information
- Real Estate Lawyers Information
- Structured Settlements Information
- Tax Attorney Annuity Information
- Tax Attorney Information
- Workers Compensation Information
- Arbitration Information
- Auto Lemon Laws Information
- Catastrophic Injury Information
- Consumer Protection Information
- Estate Plannings Information
- Discriminations Information
- Immigrations Information
- Indiana Lemon Laws Information
- Labor and Employment Information
- Landlord And Tenant Information
- Law Lemon Wisconsin Information
- Mediation Information
- Nursing Home Neglect Information
- Probate Information
- Products Liability Information
- Worker's Compensation Information
SABC suspends legal head (SABC News)
The SABC has confirmed that its head of legal services, Mafika Sihlali, has been suspended. In a statement SABC Board Chairman Eddie Funde says Sihlali was suspended with full pay, pending a disciplinary inquiry after allegations of corruption and abuse of power were made against him.
Legal services market reform needs broadest possible input (The Herald)
Readers of The Herald could be forgiven for thinking that reform of the legal services market had only appeared on the agenda in the past month or so.
Economy driven by growth in business services (Financial Times)
Stellar growth in banking, legal services, recruitment agencies and accounting fuelled a strong British economy between April and June, the Office for National Statistics said yesterday, with business services accounting for over half the total economic growth.
Legal highs can be deadly among teens (Miami Herald)
It seems youths always are experimenting, skirting the law in search of legal highs.
Legal highs can be deadly among teens (The Daily Comet)
PANAMA CITY, Fla. It seems youths always are experimenting, skirting the law in search of legal highs. But some thrills have proven deadly - such as the "choking game." In 2005, 50 teens in the United States died when that game went too far.
Nigeria a legal trouble spot for oil service firms (Reuters via Yahoo! Singapore News)
HOUSTON, Aug 26 - Operating in oil-rich Nigeria has always been a challenge for energy-service companies, but new bribery probes by U.S. authorities are raising legal and financial risks that may force them to leave the country.
Missouri legal battle could ring up cell-phone taxes (The Salt Lake Tribune)
In recent years, state and local governments have been looking to cell phone bills as a new source of tax revenue to make up for the growing number of consumers giving up their traditional telephones for wireless services.
For Ben Cole of North Mississippi Rural Legal Services, the problem is not clients who need his help, it's finding ... (WTOK-TV Meridian)
"We try to represent the poorest of the poor," said Cole. "For every legal services client or case that we take, there is at least one person who seeks our services who we have to deny services."
Legal highs can be deadly among teens (Naples Daily News)
It seems youths always are experimenting, skirting the law in search of legal highs. But some thrills have proven deadly ? such as the ?choking game.? In 2005, 50 teens in the United States died when that game went too far.
k1013 BC-MO-Focus-TicketScalp 08-26 0879 8/26/2007 Legal ticket scalping claimed to lower prices (Hays Daily News)
Eds: moving on general news and sports services.